Information you provide directly
Some of our services that allow you to create an account or profile. We may ask you to provide your required account information such as your e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, product information, date of purchase. Some of our services allow you to transmit information and share it with other people. This communication and shared information will be carried out safe and securely.
• Some of our services that allow you to create an account or profile. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as contact information and personal information, in order to create an account or profile. For example, you may provide some information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, in case you contact us when you create a relevant account or participate in an online survey.
• Personal information such as name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address in the job application form, internship form, social responsibility form, dealer and service application forms and e-newsletter membership forms, such as education level, schools of graduation, in accordance with the purpose of the filled form, we request these information below:
• When you order a product from us, we may request your name, contact information, shipping and billing address (s), and credit card information so that we can process your order.
(Your credit card information is not transmitted directly over the websites and portals of Kuteks A.Ş., but through the websites of the relevant banks. Kuteks cannot access or store your credit card information. 3D Secure Virtual Pos system is used.)
• When you share the content of the website with third parties using Kuteks products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you in Kuteks services or forums, Kuteks provides information such as the name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number you provide about these people. can collect. Kuteks uses this information to fulfill your requests, to provide related products and services or to prevent fraud.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you (to the extent permitted by law) from public and commercial sources and combine this information with other information we receive from or about you. In addition, if you connect with third party social networking services, we may receive information about you through these social networking sites.
• We collect device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system version, device unique identifiers, and mobile network information, including phone number). Information collected through 3rd party analytics services may associate your device identifiers or your phone number with your 3rd party service provider account, if any.
• Registration information - such as the time and duration of your use of the Services, the search query terms you enter through the Services and any information stored in the cookies we place on your device.
• Location information - When you use 3rd party service provider services, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
For location determination, we can use various technologies such as IP address and GPS as well as other sensor data that can provide information to Kuteks about nearby devices, Wireless access points and base stations.
• Other information - Other information about your use of the Services, such as the applications you use, the websites you visit, and how you interact with the content offered through the Services.
In addition, we may collect other information about your use of web services in the ways we explain to you at the time of collecting information or with your consent.
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To inform you about Kuteks' latest product announcements and upcoming events with the personal information we collect, to register you or your device for a Service;
• To provide customized content and advice based on your past experience with our services;
• To deliver advertisements such as customized advertisements and sponsored content through 3rd party service provider services and to send you promotional notices;
• Evaluating and analyzing our market, customers, products and services (including receiving your views on our products and services and conducting customer surveys);
• Learning how users use our Services so that we can improve our Services and develop new products and services;
• To organize free prize draws, prize contests or promotions to the extent permitted by law;
• To use personal information to help create, develop, use, present and improve our products, services, content and advertisements, as well as to prevent loss and fraud.
• Using your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and conditions about purchases, changes to terms and policies;
Since this information is important to your interaction with Kuteks, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• To use personal information for internal purposes such as audit, data analysis and research to improve Kuteks products, services and customer notifications.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services and to develop new services. This information is also used to provide you with tailored content, such as providing you with more relevant search results and advertisements through 3rd party service providers.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing and commercial purposes without your consent. However, we may share your information with the following channels:
• Your information will be shared among Kuteks A.Ş.
• Tax consultants, auditors and other external professional consultants,
• Potential buyers or investors of the Company or part or all of the company's business
• To inform you about special offers and services of certain third parties that provide products or services to Kuteks, such as information systems service providers, customer satisfaction oriented marketing programs.
• Cooperated companies and organizations for the services and activities specified under the Membership Agreement.
• Where we can provide service; Business Partners, dealers, services, other representatives and agencies.
• Other Parties In Cases Required By Law Or To Protect Our Services. We may disclose your information to other parties for the following purposes:
• To comply with the law or respond to mandatory legal processes (such as a search warrant or other court order);
• Verify the policies governing our services or ensure compliance with those policies;
• To protect the rights, property or safety of Kuteks or all of our affiliates, business partners or customers
• Other Parties Related to Corporate Transactions. In the event of merger, transfer or bankruptcy, we may disclose your information to third parties.
Kuteks A.Ş has adapted the ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System and qualified for certification;
We have implemented reasonable physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect regarding the services. However, please note that although we take reasonable precautions to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Kuteks' contractual partners who have access to your information in order to deliver the necessary service to you are obliged to keep this information confidential within the framework of their contractual obligations and not to use it without your consent, except for the purposes stated above. In some cases, your personal information will need to be shared with Kuteks affiliates. In these cases, your information will be considered confidential.
Storage of Information
We take all reasonable measures to retain information about you only to the extent necessary for the purpose of collection or to the extent required by any contract or applicable law. Daha uzun bir saklama süresi gerekmedikçe veya yasalarca izin verilmedikçe, kişisel bilgilerinizi bu Gizlilik Politikasında belirtilen amaçları yerine getirmek için gerekli olduğu sürece saklayacağız.
Our Services and Third Parties
Our Services may provide links to third party websites and services beyond our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of information collected by websites or other services. It is recommended that you be careful about this and read the privacy statements applicable to the third party websites and services you use.
Third Parties Providing Content, Advertising or Functionality Related to Our Services
• Some third parties may advertise or keep track of which ads users see, how often they see those ads and how they react to those ads; and
• We enable you to share some materials about the Services with others on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn.
If you are connecting with a social networking service, we may collect and store your authentication information from that service and other information you allow us to receive when you connect to those services to enable you to log in. Also, please note that if you choose to connect with any social network service on a device used by other people other than you, these other people will be able to view the information stored or displayed about your account on the Social network service (s) you are connected to.
Cookies and Detection Technologies
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device. It allows the company that places cookies on your device to recognize you through different websites, services and / or browsing sessions. Cookies can be used for many purposes. For example:
• Cookies remember your login information, so you don't have to re-enter the same information every time you log on to a service.
• Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are most popular, as they help us see which pages and features visitors access and how much time they spend on those pages. By reviewing this type of information, we can better tailor the Services and provide you with an improved experience.
• Cookies help us understand which advertisements you and third parties see so that you do not get the same advertisement every time you access the Services.
• Cookies help us deliver the most accurate content and advertisements to you by collecting information about our and third parties' use of the Services and other websites and applications.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify me when cookies are sent. Please note, however, that some Services may be designed to work using cookies, and disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services or parts of them.
Other Information Storage Items
We, along with some third parties, may use other types of local storage technologies in connection with our Services, such as Local Shared Objects (also known as Flash Cookies) and HTML5 local storage.
These technologies are similar to the cookies described above in that they are stored on your device and can be used to store some information about your activities and preferences.
However, because these technologies can take advantage of different parts of your device compared to standard cookies, you may not be able to control them using standard browsing tools and settings.
We, together with some third parties, may also use technologies known as Web Beacons (or "pixel tags") that transmit information from your device to the server. Web Beacons can be embedded in online content, videos and e-mails and can enable a server to read certain types of information on your device, know when you viewed certain content or a specific e-mail message, and determine the time and date you viewed the web beacon and the IP address of your device.
We and some third parties use web beacons for a variety of purposes, including analyzing the use of our Services and providing content and advertisements that may be of more interest to you (in connection with cookies).
By accessing and using our Services, you consent to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies, web beacons and other information on your devices, as well as access to such cookies, other local storage technologies, web beacons and other information by us and the third parties mentioned above.
Kuteks will not have any responsibility, since the work and transactions to be carried out within the scope of the information written here will be approved by you.
Communication and Information
For any questions, please contact us at the address below:
Kuteks Medical, Cosmetics, Textile, Medical Supplies Industry. ve Tic. A.S.
Bozdoğan Yolu Üzeri, Sümer Mah. Hürriyet Cad. No.611 / A - Nazilli / Aydin 09900
444 28 91 (pbx)