Protection of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I.Data Supervisor and Representative:
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, our Company may be processed within the scope described below.
II. Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
Personal data collected, products and services offered by our company, customized according to your taste, usage habits and needs, and to be offered to you; Carrying out the necessary work by the business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of people in business relations with our company; Determining, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our company; In order to protect the commercial reputation and trust of our company, it will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law in order to carry out the commercial activities of our company.
III. To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data, for the purposes listed above; supervisory and regulatory authorities, relevant public institutions, professional organizations and similar organizations and the Turkish Commercial Code, Persons or organizations permitted by other relevant legislation provisions, to legally authorized public and / or private law legal entities limited to the purpose requested within their legal authority,
Our company's business partners, customers, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, can be transferred to our consultants, auditors and / or service providers within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
If your personal data is shared with third parties, necessary security measures are taken.
IV. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data:
Your personal data can be obtained by our Company in any verbal, written or electronic environment for the purposes stated above; it convenes in order to provide and develop the products and services offered and to carry out our commercial activities and to fulfill our Company's contractual and legal responsibilities in a complete and correct manner.
Your data collected for various legal reasons and through various methods such as questionnaires, websites, employees and representatives, mobile applications and similar channels described in our Disclosure Text, within the scope of the conditions and purposes listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law, it can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in the articles (II) and (III) of this text.
V. Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Personal Data Protection Law:
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding the exercise of your rights within the scope of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law to our Company, they will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible according to their qualifications and within thirty days from the date the request reaches us at the latest. However, in case the transaction requires an additional cost, our Company may request the fees in the tariff determined by the Board from the applicant.
In this context, personal data owners;
1. Learning whether personal data is being processed,
2. Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
3. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
4. To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
5. To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
7. Requesting that the transactions made pursuant to Articles 5 and 6 be notified to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
8. To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of article 13 of the personal data protection law, you can submit your requests regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our Company in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Board. In case new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods will be announced by our Company.
In this context, by using the attached Application Form (or with the link) for your written applications to our Company; A wet-signed copy of the form must be sent by registered mail, through a notary or by signing the application form with the "secure electronic signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, to the registered e-mail address of our Company or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Law.
With the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, certain rights regarding the processing of their personal data are granted to personal data owners defined as "Related Person" in Article 11 of the law titled "Rights of the Related Person". In this context, the Related Person is required to submit the applications to our company as Data Supervisor in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Written applications to our company, using this form;
• By registered letter with return receipt,
• Through a notary public,
• This form must be signed with the "secure electronic signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sent to our company's registered e-mail address.
Our company will finalize the requests regarding the exercise of the rights under Article 13 of the Law, as soon as possible and at the latest, within thirty days from the date of receipt of the request, free of charge. However, in case the transaction requires an additional cost, our Company may request the fees in the tariff determined by the Board from the applicant. If our company accepts the request or rejects it by explaining its reason, it will notify the relevant person in writing or electronically.
If the information and documents submitted by the data owner to our Company are incomplete or incomprehensible, our Company may request information / documents in order to clarify the application or to determine whether the person is the real owner of the personal data subject to the application or to ensure the security of the data; will be able to direct additional questions / s to the personal data subject regarding their application.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE APPLICANT
T.R. Identification number:
Your relationship with our company : (Such as customer, business partner, employee candidate, former employee, third party company employee, shareholder)
Person / Unit in Contact with our Company:
Whether The Relationship With Our Company Is Continuing: Ediyor
2. INFORMATION REGARDING THE SELECTION OF THE RIGHT TO BE USED BY THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER (Please tick the box (s) next to the statement in accordance with your request)
• I want to know if your company is processing personal data about me.
• If your company is processing personal data about me, I request information about these data processing activities.
• If your company is processing personal data about me, I would like to find out if they are used for the purpose of processing and the purpose of processing.
• If my personal data is transferred to third parties at home or abroad, I want to know these third parties.
• I think my personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed and I want them to be corrected.
• Although my personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, I want my personal data to be deleted.
• I want my personal data, which I think to be processed incompletely and incorrectly, to be corrected by third parties to whom it was transferred.
• I want my personal data, which I request to be deleted, to be deleted by third parties who have been transferred.
• I think that my personal data processed by your company are analyzed exclusively through automated systems and a result has arisen against me as a result of this analysis. I object to this conclusion.
3. EXPLANATION ABOUT THE REQUEST (Please indicate your request under the Personal Data protection Law and the personal data subject to your request in detail.)
Please indicate if there is any document you want to base your application on.
5. PLEASE CHOOSE THE METHOD OF REPORTING YOUR RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION:
I want it to be sent to my address.
I want it to be sent to my e-mail address.
(If you choose the e-mail method, we will be able to respond to you faster.)
I want to receive it by hand.
(In case of receipt by proxy, it must have a notarized power of attorney or a certificate of authorization.)
6. DECLARATION OF THE APPLICANT
This application form has been prepared in order to respond to your application in an accurate and legal time by determining your relationship with our Company and, if any, your personal data processed by our Company. Eliminating legal risks that may arise from unlawful and unfair data sharing and especially to ensure the security of your personal data, Our company reserves the right to request additional documents and information (identity card or driver's license copy, etc.) for identification and authorization determination.
In the event that the information regarding your requests submitted within the scope of the form is not accurate and up-to-date or an unauthorized application is made, our Company does not accept any liability for requests originating from false information or unauthorized application.
All responsibility arising from unlawful, misleading or false applications rests with you.
Personal Data Owner / Person Applying on Behalf of Someone Else:
Name and surname :
Application date :
If you are applying on behalf of someone else, please send documents showing that you are authorized to apply (a document showing that the personal data owner is a guardian / guardian, such as a power of attorney) in the attachment of the application. In order for these documents to be considered valid, they must be issued or approved by the competent authorities.
7. SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS
In written applications:Bozdoğan Yolu Üzeri, Sümer Mah. Hürriyet Cad. No.611 / A - Nazilli / Aydın
For electronic applications: email@example.com
You can send your applications to the address.