- Kuteks Classic knee support is made of acrylic, polyamide yarn and covered rubber.
- It applies hot therapy to the knee area of the body thanks to the acrylic yarn in its composition.
- Thanks to its elastic threads, it takes the shape of the body, does not slip and provides support for the knee.
- Thanks to its flexible design, it fits the knee perfectly.
- It is produced in a seamless, single piece, thus providing optimum comfort in use.
- Its durable structure allows for long-term use.
- It can be used on the right or left knee.
- The Kneecare is produced in 5 different sizes.
- It is used in rheumatism, sciatica, knee pain and to keep the knee warm. It is suitable for use in cases where the knee is subjected to excessive strain, joint effusions, after the knee area is removed from a cast and after traumatic events. With the help of a tape measure, determine the upper and lower size of your knee and choose the size that fits your knee from the measurement table.
- Wash at max. 30 ° C.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not keep it wet.
- Products that are uncomfortably tight can damage the blood circulation.
- Use the right size product for your body.
- If discomfort or pain occurs, continues or increases during use, discontinue use and consult a doctor.