- Kuteks Classic Waist Support is made of acrylic yarn, gipe rubber and polyamide.
- Thanks to the acrylic in its composition, it keeps the body warm and relaxes.
- It takes the shape of the body thanks to the elastic threads in its structure.
- Provides extra support to the waist area.
- It has transverse and longitudinal stretching properties.
- The corset is produced in 5 different sizes.
- It has hot therapy properties. It is used to relieve back pain and during physical therapy. It can be used for therapeutic purposes in cases such as kidney cold, muscle pain, sciatica. With the help of a tape measure, determine your waist size from the thickest part of your waist and choose the size that fits your body from the measurement table.
- Wash at max. 30 ° C.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not keep it wet.
- Products that are uncomfortably tight can damage the blood circulation.
- Use the right size product for your body.
- If discomfort or pain occurs, continues or increases during use, discontinue use and consult a doctor